Free Probe Checkup
- Free shipping-we will send you out prepaid airway bills and boxes for your incoming probes
- Free probe evaluation
- Free cosmetic tasks including: cable whitening, locking knob repair, ID tag replacement, housing reseal, strain relief tear repair, knob tightening, connector touchup
Flat Rate Pricing Program: Choose your Minor/Major/Advanced option. Fill out Request a Quote form. Provide us your probe details. A representative will contact you with you RMA# and instructions to send us your damaged probe. We evaluate to verify which option is needed and repair will begin immediately upon your approval.
Exchange Program: Fill out Request a Quote Form. Provide us your probe details. A representative will contact you with a quote, an RMA# and instructions to send us your damaged probe. Upon approval, we’ll overnight your replacement probe at a competitive exchange price.
Outright: Fill out Request a Quote Form. Select outright option. Provide us your probe details. A representative will contact you with a quote for your new or refurbished probe at a competitive price.
Need a loaner? Just let us know and we’ll overnight you a loaner probe. Once repaired, we send your probe back and you return the loaner within five days of receipt of the repaired probe.
Mobile Probe Testing Program: Fill out the contact form below and a representative will contact you regarding our Mobile Probe Testing available to Preferred Probe Repair Contract customers.
- Multiple manufacturers: GE, Philips, Siemens, SonoSite, Toshiba, etc.
- Standard Probes, 3D/4D, Matrix and TEE Probes
- Minor Repairs and Major Repairs
- Veterinary: dedicated vet probe inventory, segregated probe inventory and repairs
A Word on Integrity
From our fully operational probe lab in Indiana, we respond to you with the best possible solution every time–if we can fix your probe, we will. Actually, 85% of probes we evaluate are quoted as ‘repairable’–there’s no need to purchase a costly replacement.
Our probe repair philosophy is “if we wouldn’t use it on our own family, it’s just not good enough.” When you trust us with your ultrasound probe repair, know that patient safety and product reliability are our top priorities.
Minor Repair: Single repair (lens, strain relief, etc.)
Major Repair: Two or more minor repairs (lens, strain relief, cable repair, etc.)
Advanced Repair: Array, cable replacement, electronics