Try SIMPLIFY Depot Repair - and we'll minimize the risk:
Ask about our ‘Try Us’ Campaign to get $500 off your first Portable Ultrasound Depot Repair use–for our Medical Facility customers only.
Flat-Rate Repair Pricing
Our fast, easy portable ultrasound depot repair solution provides you with a quality, cost-effective repair alternative. The Fast Track Program eliminates the need for a formal evaluation and quote; this program allows you immediate repair for your out-of-warranty portable system. Contact us for your RMA number and send in your system today. See Portable Repair Brochure for pricing.
We can receive and repair your portable system and return it to you in working order quickly. Our SIMPLIFY plan is the optimal alternative for your portable ultrasound depot repair needs, providing a 90-day repair warranty for your out of manufacturer’s warranty portable ultrasound.
M-Turbo (All Types)
S-Series (All Types)
Logiq e, i
Vivid e, i, i2, Q
- 95%+ repair rate
- All repairs conducted at state-of-the-art ISO 13485:2016 certified repair facility
- 90-day repair warranty
- Responsive customer care team
- Rapid turn around in most cases from date of approval
- 40-60% savings versus OEM repair pricing
- Free portable evaluation**
- Fast Track Program: send us your portable with your PO valued at the flat rate repair price and we repair your portable within days and return it back to you.
- Straight Repair Program: send us your portable, we assess and quote the repair promptly. Once you approve the quote, we repair your probe promptly and send it back to you.
- Portable/Probe Program: send us your portable and your corresponding SonoSite probes and we will assess and quote your probes and portable at no cost*. Once we receive your approval, we repair and return your portable and your probes back to you. SonoSite systems only.
*Upon order of SonoSite portable repair we will evaluate its corresponding probes at no cost.
**Portable Evaluation fee of $750 waived upon receipt of repair order.
Terms and Conditions
There is a 90-day warranty on repaired portion of the system. MXR Imaging is not responsible for the portion of the system that is not repaired at our facility.
Flat Rate Repair pricing correlates to the repair of a system whose parts and components are deemed repairable by MXR Imaging. Repairable parts and components exclude, without limitation, the following:
- Problems related to firmware
- Systems that have physical damage to the PCB (delamination, burned traces, etc.)
- Systems that have been previously been repaired elsewhere
- Unknown failure modes
Unrepairable: After performing a full system evaluation, if MXR The Imaging Solution Company cannot repair the portable system and/or the system issue falls under the exclusions listed above, we will notify the customer. We will deem the portable system unrepairable at the Flat Rate Repair price. If the portable system can be repaired by purchasing and replacing substantial parts (i.e. board replacement) the customer will be notified the portable system is deemed unrepairable at the Flat Rate Repair price and will be offered an alternative quote in cases where this is possible. It is at the customer’s discretion at that point to take one of two actions: (1) hire MXR to perform the repair at the quoted price or (2) decline the repair and have their portable system returned. If a customer has a system that is deemed unrepairable at the Flat Rate Price returned, the customer is responsible for the return shipment cost but will NOT be charged the evaluation fee of $750.
Repairable: For those customers who have sent in their portable system for evaluation and their system is deemed repairable at the Flat Rate Repair price, the customer will not be charged the evaluation fee ($750) if the customer proceeds with the repair at the Flat Rate Repair price. However, if an MXR evaluation deems a system repairable and the customer decides NOT to proceed with the Flat Rate Repair, we will charge the customer an evaluation fee of $750.