X-Ray Field Service Engineer
MXR Imaging, Inc, A nationwide provider of Medical Imaging solutions in X-Ray, CT, MRI and Ultrasound, is seeking an experienced X-Ray Field Service Engineer in the Chicago, IL area. This person will be responsible for Corrective Maintenance and troubleshooting of Medical Imaging equipment, scheduled Planned Maintenance (PM) events and installation of medical imaging equipment at customer’s facilities in the surrounding areas of Chicago, IL. This position is home office based. Limited overnight travel for service and training is expected. MXR Imaging provides industry leading healthcare benefits, a company provided vehicle, laptop, and company cell phone as well as 401K.
Preferred Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Associates degree in Electronics preferred. High School diploma or GED required.
Plus years’ experience in the Medical Imaging Field Service industry
with proven knowledge and skill in diagnosing and repair Medical Imaging
equipment. Training and experience on the following OEM’s and
equipment lines is a plus…
o Carestream Medical Imaging Systems
o Quantum Medical Imaging
o Canon RadPRO Portables and In-room
o Del Medical
o Konica Minolta Digital Imaging Systems
o Fuji DR Imaging Products
o GE AMX Portables & OEC C-Arms
o Summit / Amrad Medical Imaging
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated individual.
- Proficient in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Proficient in basic computer skills, windows and networking applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required to interact positively with all levels of customer personnel, co-workers and OEM support personnel to achieve positive results for our customers.
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction by providing ongoing maintenance, technical Support, troubleshooting and repairs for medical imaging equipment, to include basic X-Ray, both stationary and portable, digital imaging, PACS and networking environments, C-Arms, Ultrasound and Flouro systems.
- Installation of imaging equipment to include some project management, site inspections, assist with site planning and interaction with customers and contractors as needed to insure preparation of the site to OEM specifications.
- Completion of all necessary state and FDA required paperwork associated with the installation of radiation generating equipment.
- Ordering of parts and supplies required to maintain equipment and tickets assigned.
- Maintains a working knowledge and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Provides “On-Call” service coverage after normal business hours on a rotation basis with fellow team members in the area.
- Completion of all administrative duties to include but not limited to service ticket closure, time sheet completion and submission, expense reporting, FDA reporting, radiation badge compliance, tools & test equipment care and maintenance as required by company policy.