X-Ray Field Service Engineer
MXR Imaging, Inc, A nationwide provider of Medical Imaging solutions in X-Ray, CT, MRI and Ultrasound, is seeking an experienced X-Ray Field Service Engineer in the Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN area. This person will be responsible for Corrective Maintenance and troubleshooting of Medical Imaging equipment, scheduled Planned Maintenance (PM) events and installation of medical imaging equipment at customer’s facilities in Vermont and the surrounding New England markets. This position is home office based. Limited overnight travel for service and training is expected. MXR Imaging provides industry leading healthcare benefits, a company provided vehicle, laptop, and company cell phone as well as 401K.
Preferred Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Provide a high level of customer satisfaction by providing ongoing maintenance, technical Support, troubleshooting and repairs for medical imaging equipment, to include basic X-Ray, both stationary and portable, digital imaging, PACS and networking environments, C-Arms, Ultrasound and Flouro systems.
- Installation of imaging equipment to include some project management, site inspections, assist with site planning and interaction with customers and contractors as needed to insure preparation of the site to OEM specifications.
- Completion of all necessary state and FDA required paperwork associated with the installation of radiation generating equipment.
- Ordering of parts and supplies required to maintain equipment and tickets assigned.
- Maintains a working knowledge and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Provides “On-Call” service coverage after normal business hours on a rotation basis with fellow team members in the area.