Warehouse / De-install Technician
Nationwide Imaging Services, Inc. is an international broker, re-conditioner/re-seller, parts supplier, and servicer that was founded in 1993. Nationwide Imaging is a world-class ISO13485:2016 certified, reconditioned and used medical imaging equipment provider that offers unparalleled service to its customers in the U.S. and worldwide.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Technician to join our growing organization. In this position you will be expected to do the following:
- Assist the team leader with the on-site removal of medical imaging systems. This includes placing the system on dollies, and pushing the system out of the building and on to a truck packed securely.
- Unloading and loading trucks, for warehouse pick-ups and deliveries.
- Performs warehouse functions, provided by the manager, including but not limited to, disinfecting, cleaning, crating, packing, etc.
- Responsible for moving anything within the warehouse with the use of a forklift or pallet jack.
- Opportunity to travel up to 50% of the time with overnight travel including overtime
- Must be able to push/pull/lift heavy equipment
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards
- Any other duties as assigned
- Team player: willing to go above and beyond to
- Positive, professional attitude
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- Mechanically inclined
- 2+ years of warehouse experience
- Aware of the delicateness of the equipment being handled
- Able to operate a forklift or to be certified to operate a forklift within 8 weeks of hire
- Organizational and time management skills
- Able to work in a regulated medical environment and warehouse conditions