Ultrasound Transducer Technician I
The Ultrasound Transducer Technician I is an entry level position in probe repair operations. The position will be responsible for minor level repair, incoming evaluation testing and miscellaneous tasks relating to ultrasound transducers. This position will undergo extensive training to elevate the technician to higher level repairs and production.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Perform minor level repairs of General Imaging ultrasound probes. Repairs are for internal inventory requirements and customers per the daily production schedule.
• Perform incoming inspection and evaluation of inbound probes and portable ultrasounds on a daily basis.
• Perform basic self-ultrasound scanning for live quality testing of transducers.
• Perform repairs of all minor levels. (Lens, strain reliefs, cable jackets).
• Ensure compliance with regulatory and MXR Quality Systems requirements and the accurate documentation and reporting of work orders.
• Assist with shipping and receiving tasks, daily equipment maintenance and area clean-up.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education & Certifications
• High School graduate or equivalent. AS or BS in electronics a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
• Proficient with MS Office applications, including Excel, Word, Outlook.
• Experience with hand tools such as pliers, diagonal cutters, screw drivers, wrenches etc.
• Good hand-eye coordination.
• Ability to work under a microscope as needed.
• Previous ultrasound transducer repair or assembly of electro-mechanical assemblies’ a plus.
• Team player who is willing to go above and beyond to help others.
• Self-motivated, proactive, and resourceful.
• Positive, professional attitude
• Reacts quickly and adapts to changes in priorities, circumstances and direction
• Applies critical thinking skills and proactively identifies and solves problems.
• Works effectively with minimal supervision.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
• Able to lift and transfer objects weighing 25 pounds on occasion or up to 75 pounds with assistance from a team member.
• Work with raw materials, hazardous chemicals and ESD.
Send resumes with the Job Title and location in the subject line to: Resumes@mxrimaging.com