MRI/CT Field Service Engineer
MRI/CT Field Service Engineers will travel and execute all required service requests, including repairs, planned maintenance, equipment de-installations and installations. Must have the ability to troubleshoot and accurately resolve technical issues with the use of laptop and other equipment. Must be familiar with MRI/CT medical equipment. OEM or third party training/experience preferred.
- Provide on-demand phone and on-site support as required.
- Plan, schedule, and execute all required planned maintenance (PM) activities.
- Accurately and promptly submit required paperwork to accounting/operations.
- Promote positive customer relationships, including non-service call visits and meetings.
- Promptly returning and documenting all material not used in the field to MXR Imaging facilities.
- Work with sales and operations on all customer-specific site and technical issues.
- Work with customers and sales force to clarify customer requirements and technical issues.
- Professionally, safely, and accurately perform on-site system installations as well as de-installations.
- Assist in site planning, sales consultations as needed.
- Maintain inventory integrity through proper handling, inspection, and warehousing.
- Supports company-wide initiatives, policies and procedures, including Quality Management System maintenance.
- Duties and responsibilities are subject to modification to fit the needs of the business as deemed appropriate by the executive management team. Such modifications may occur in writing or verbally.
Person specification/Essential requirements unless stated
- Must have extensive background in servicing Siemens and GE MRI/CT equipment.
- An Associate Degree in Electrical Engineering or military-trained in electronics, equivalent certified electrical training or equivalent experience on electronic equipment is a PLUS.
- Candidate must be willing to be on call, this includes weekends and holidays.
- Must be willing to travel within the United States.
- Candidate must have a valid U.S. driver’s license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills; experience in effectively communicating key data.
- Keen analytic, organizational, and problem-solving skills, which allow for strategic data interpretation.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment.
- A proactive, hands-on strategic thinker who will be a team player with a positive and supportive attitude.
Indicative Performance Measures:
- Qualitative KPIs such as: Customer satisfaction.
- Promptness of response to users' request for support.
- Accuracy and report quality and meeting deadlines.
- Solving problems on a first call basis.
- Maintaining excellent customer relations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Noise in the environment is usually moderate. Minimal exposure to radiation on a daily basis.
The job will require travel by car or air within the United States.
- ESD Training (ESA and EF)
- Cold Stress Training
- Heat Stress Training
- Departmental Procedures as required to the role
- Quality Key Process Indicators and Policy, Good Documentation Practices
- Safety awareness initiatives and protocols
- Software utilization
Send resumes with the Job Title and location in the subject line to: Resumes@mxrimaging.com