In-House CT Engineer
In-House CT Engineer will execute all required service reports, including magnet maintenance; inspection of CT Equipment, washing of parts, documentation of all CT systems located in the warehouse, packing and preparing the CT for delivery. Also, support the company Mission by assisting with the staging and tearing down of CT systems and provide technical and logistics support to the entire organization.
- Inspect, wash, package and document CT system components
- General cleaning of equipment refurbish areas
- Perform inventory of CT systems prior to shipment
- Prepare CT systems for shipment, including proper packaging and labeling
- Assist with the maintenance of the chillers and other necessary items
- Assist with mechanical and electrical portions of CT systems staging
- Support companywide initiatives, including Quality Management System maintenance
- Must have a background in servicing CT Equipment
- Employee must be willing to be on call, this includes weekends and holidays
- An Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or military-training in electronics, equivalent certified electronical training or equivalent experience on electronic equipment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms and talk to hear. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Noise in the environment is usually moderate. Minimal exposure to radiation on a daily basis.